I have several questions regarding DGLBlock.
- How to query the size of the DGLBlock object?
- Basically, DGLBlock have features of edge or node, and graph structure format (e.g., CSC, CSR, or COO)
- To know the size of DGLBlock object, I have used
torch.cuda.memory_allocated()before and after
- However, I wonder whether APIs exist to query the size of the DGLBlock object. If not, are there useful techniques to know it?
- What is the graph format (csr, csc, or coo) used for
- It seems that DGL uses various graph formats during runtime.