Modify the original adjacency matrix

Hello, I have done modifications to the adjacency matrix such as augmenting by applying several techniques. Is there a way I could update/modify the current g.adj() that comes by default in datasets such as Cora and Citeseer? I understand it works through the edges already created but in this case are the values that changes and not the connections between nodes. Thank you in advance for the help.

Hi,

I don’t understand this part you mentioned. Could you elaborate your case? Basically the adj matrix is consistent with the graph edges

Hi Allen,

Of course, I found a function called “khop_adj” which basically returns the adjacency matrix of a graph to the power of “k”. In my case I want to applied Geometric Scattering to the adjacency matrix by following a wavelet scheme with formulas as:

P = 0.5*(Identity + Adj)
adj_power = P
for _ in k:
adj = torch.spmm(P, adj_power)
return adj

(I have reduced the code for easy understanding). So, it is raising the matrix P by multiplying k times by itself and then return the adjacency matrix of the graph. I basically want to work with the adjacency matrix only. Saying that, I want to save the last matrix in the graph G data. Is that possible? Should it be done considering the edges? How the edges could play a role in this? Thank you for your quick help Allen!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.