How to solve my problems?

Hi there

Always thanks to hard answer the question including my thing.

in my problem is,

1. i only have a target that is binary format , exactly i want to node classification with target which is binary (0,1) but almost tutorial assume that multi-classification and settings all for that ( lose function , layer modeling etc…) . is it good man who gives me a cleary answer or recommendation tutorial ?!

2. and my node feature has categorical and I need to them not typing one to one then just ease to type ! isn’t good api at this platform?

3. I have no edge weight but i want to just input edge these source , target non edge weight ! isn’t any solution? !

Thanks a lot !

1. You need to change the output size of the model from the number of classes to 1 and use BCEWithLogitsLoss for loss computation.
  2. “and my node feature has categorical and I need to them not typing one to one then just ease to type ! isn’t good api at this platform?” I don’t understand the sentence.
  3. “I have no edge weight but i want to just input edge these source , target non edge weight ! isn’t any solution? !” I don’t understand the sentence.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.