Graph with homogeneous nodes with multiple node features, multiple edge types, and edge attributes

Dear all,

I want to create a graph with homogeneous nodes with multiple node features, multiple edge types, and edge attributes to apply R-GCN.

What is your suggestion for the graph creation? Could you please share similar example?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Amirreza

How about creating a heterograhp as usual, then call dgl.to_homogeneous() which will concatenate features appropriately? then apply RGCN.

Thanks for your reply!
Could you please share an example for dgl heterograph with multiple edge types ( or relations), and edge attributes. I created my hetero graph via torch geometric but I did not find similar example in dgl (more about defining/adding edge features in multi relational graph).

Regarding RGCN for heterogeneous or homogeneous, I am not sure about performance of model when we are using homogeneous graph with multi dimensional edge features instead of heterogeneous graph with multiple edge types (relations). It would be nice if you could share more information/works about it.

Thank you in advance! :slight_smile:

Here’s the wiki of how to create heterograph: 1.5 Heterogeneous Graphs — DGL 0.8.2post1 documentation

As for RGCN, please refer to DGL examples:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.